The UULMF Steering Committee consists of the Chair, who is responsible to the Florida UU District Executive, and up to seven Members. All are volunteers.
Steering Committee members may serve a maximum of two two-year terms which are staggered to assure continuity of UULMF Mission and management.
The Steering Committee sets the Mission for UULMF and revisits it annually. In addition, the Steering Committee supervises the work of all volunteers, either directly as assigned or through the Chairs of UULMF's standing and project committees.
Current Steering Committee Members include the following. Click on each name to learn more:
Day to day UULMF operations and administration are handled by the UULMF Chair. The current Chair is:
- Rev. Meredith Garmon Gainesville, DL
- Gerald Goen Tarpon Springs, FL
- Brian Lee Tallahassee, FL
- Kindra Muntz Venice, FL
- Pastor Bud Murphy Chair pro Tempore, Ormond Beach, FL
- Dr. Steve Segner Chair, South Daytona, FL
- Rev. Gail Tapscott Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Dr. Milo Vannucci, D.C. North Palm Beach, FL
Every Steering Committee member liases with an assigned number of congregations. This way, Florida UU congregations always have a dedicated Steering Committee representative. Assigned congregations are shown in each member's profile and in the Master List of Florida UU Congregations on this website.