1. Identify partner organizations and UU activists/advocates.
2. Define the parameters of their specific issue and identify resources to achieve UULMF goals pertaining to the issue.
3. Work with the Communication Committee to establish and "information channels" to, from, and among Florida congregations, lawmakers, the Florida UUA District, and UUSC and UUA headquarters.
4. Solicit and motivate volunteers, activists, and/or other facilitating organizations as required.
5. Provide quarterly progress reports to the Steering Committee regarding UULMF's activities and achievements related to their assigned issue.